offers an ideal base for you to begin your journey of discovery along Ireland's
majestic Wild Atlantic Way. The beautiful, award-winning Inchydoney beach lies
directly below the cottage, with a private path leading down to the beach (2
min walk) for guests to use. Shelduck Cottage provides boutique self-catering
accommodation, multiple outdoor garden seating areas & fully equipped with
kitchen, living area, TV, WiFi, 3 bedrooms (up to 6 to 7 guests) and two
bathrooms. Free parking on site for up to 2 vehicles. 10 minutes from the
charming town of Clonakilty. Perfectly situated along the Wild Atlantic Way for
a coastal West Cork trip or a relaxing break away by the sea.- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Spacious living area with full kitchen, dining table, couch, HD TV & free
- All amenities provided - washing machine, oven, grill, dishwasher, fridge and
freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster and even a coffee pod machine!
- Double bedroom with en-suite sleeps up to 2 people, twin bedroom sleeps up to
2 people, and the bunk bedroom sleeps up to 2-3 people (top bunk has a single
bed, bottom bunk has a double bed) - If you're staying with us and have a baby
or toddler, we can also provide a cot for them for your stay.
- Two bathrooms in the cottage: one en-suite shower and toilet in the main
double bedroom, along with a second guest shower and toilet located in the
- Fresh, fluffy towels, face cloths, shampoo, showel gel & soap are provided
for all of our guests. Handy amenity kits are also provided in each of the
bathrooms. A hair dryer is also available in the cottage.
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet
- BBQ on-site for guests to use
*Early check-in / late check-out is usually available; subject to availability*