About This Hotel
Old Ground Hotel in Ennis is an award winning hotel and one of the finest Luxury Stays in Co. Clare. Perfectly located by the Cliffs Of Moher and the Wild Atlantic Way, Old Ground Hotel is an excellent choice for anyone wanting a luxurious stay in an award winning hotel. Recent winners of the 'Best Hospitality Provider' in County Clare 2019 award! It is a truly magical residence, that blends the warmth of a country home with the style of a contemporary luxury Irish hotel.
- 105 bedrooms
- Classic rooms have the option of either two beds - a double bed and single bed or two single beds.
- Fresh, white crisp linen and the softest duvets and pillows ensure a great night's sleep.
- Each room is non-smoking:
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Safe and Luggage Rack
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Iron board upon request
- 110/220 Volt Adapters built-in or upon request
- The Town Hall Bistro which is the former town courthouse
- Brendan O’Regan Restaurant suited to special occasions
- Poet’s Corner Bar a Traditional Irish pub
- 2 hour drive from Dublin and Limerick city 30 minute drive
- Ennis town 5 minute walk from the hotel