About This Hotel
Ferrycarrig Hotel and its Leisure Centre is overlooking scenic river views. Ferrycarrig Hotel is popular among families! The Leisure Centre offers a 20 meter pool. Ferrycarrig Hotel’s guest rooms have been cleverly designed to soak up the amazing views that lie just outside your window. All of Ferrycarrig Hotel's bedrooms overlook the River Slaney Estuary. Award winning restaurant serving modern food in Irish and European style.
- 102 bedrooms
- Range of options for families. Interconnecting rooms, standard rooms with extra beds
- Adult only floor - a relaxing escape
- Complimentary newspaper in the morning
- Kids Club (main school holidays)
- 20 meter pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and shallow kid’s pool with jets and fountain
- Fully equipped gym
- Spa facilities
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free car parking
- Complimentary Leisure Club access
- Baby sitting services (Upon request and additional charge)
Overlooking the stunning River Slaney Estuary, the Ferrycarrig Hotel is 4.8 km from Wexford and offers rooms with scenic river views. Guests can enjoy the leisure centre with a 20 m pool, while Wexford town is just 7 minutes’ drive away.
The light and airy Reeds Restaurant has riverside views and serves Irish and international cuisine. The award-winning Dry Docks Bar has an extensive bar food menu, an outdoor decking area and live entertainment at the weekends.
The Active Health & Fitness Club includes a hot tub, steam room and sauna. There is a modern gym and a range of treatments is available at the Beauty Lodge.
The spacious rooms at the Ferrycarrig have flat-screen satellite TVs and work desks. Rooms have private bathrooms with slippers and hairdryers.