About This Hotel
The Dingle Skellig Hotel is situated on the most westerly peninsula in Europe and regarded as one of the finest hotels in Kerry. Since this hotel in Dingle was constructed in 1969 it has won many awards including the recent awards: Boots Maternity & Infant Award, Best Family Friendly Hotel in Ireland, Keelings Farm Fresh Gold Medal Awards and Best Family Hotel/Holiday Destination. Dingle village centre is just .5 km from the hotel and the bay is popular for swimming, diving, sailing and fishing, other activities nearby include horse riding, cycling, hiking and golf.
- Free parking
- Restaurant & bar
- Leisure club with pool, children's pool, sauna, gym etc
- Kids club & creche
- Kids playground
- Free wifi
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- For this hotel a child is considered to be between the ages of 4-10 years.
- For family rooms there are supplement charges of €9 per child for dinner per day and €5.00 per child for breakfast per day.
- On top of this supplement charge, during select dates including Midterms & Weekends, there is an extra charge of €20 per child per night. (This supplement includes access to Fungi Kids Club activities during Midterm Breaks and Weekends for children.)
- Additional supplements will apply for children over 11 years.
Dates requiring additional supplement (subject to change and/or availability)
All weekends Fridays & Saturdays
Easter Midterm - Fri 26 March - Sun 11 April 2021
October Midterm - Fri 22 Oct - Sun 31 October 2021
Summer months (subject to availability) - 25 June - 31st August 2021