About This Hotel
Celtic Ross Hotel in Rosscarbery is one of the finest hotels in West Cork near Clonakilty. This 4-star hotel is superbly located overlooking Rosscarbery Bay and Galley Head, with the historic Cathedral town of Rosscarbery on its doorstep and only 1 hour from Cork city. West Cork is an area full of beauty and a range of attractions/activities including historic sites, whale watching, golf, water sports, fishing, horse riding, hiking and picturesque beaches.
Craft West Cork: The Celtic Ross Artisan Food Truck, C.R.A.F.T West Cork is a permanent fixture on the terrace of the Celtic Ross Hotel. Serving vibrant West Cork street food which is fun, colourful and most importantly tasty. The menu is inspired by our travels and features local and artisan suppliers who are dedicated to producing delicious ingredients.
Served on the go or to be enjoyed on the lively terrace, the food is packed with whopping flavours.
- Kingfisher Bar & Bistro
- Ireland library bar
- Tower gallery
- Leisure centre with 15m indoor pool, baby pool, bubble pool, steam room, sauna & gym.
- Serenity Rooms provides a selection of beauty and massage treatments.
- Golf courses within 20 minutes drive are Skibbereen & West Carbery Golf Club.
- Many rooms have sea view
- Ensuite bathroom with complimentary toiletries
- Free wifi
- Tea/coffee making facility
- Hair dryer